The cash price of Chinese aluminum fell 0.6 percent. The price of Chinese aluminum billet fell 0.3 percent.The price of Chinese aluminum bar continues hovering in place for the fifth day in a row.The cash price of primary Indian aluminum is back up, rising by 2.6 percent yesterday.On the LME, the primary aluminum cash price declined 2.0 percent to $1,804 per metric ton. The aluminum 3-month price weakened by 1.8 percent on the LME, settling at $1,842 per metric ton.
- Quality vehicles could be scrapped due to ‘disproportionate’ cost of car tax
- Why are 80s cars less loved than those from other eras?
- The price of Chinese aluminum scrap increased by 3.9 percent on Tuesday, April 16, making it the day’s biggest mover.
- Surrey police scrap multi million pound computer system
- Tokyo Steel has cut its scrap purchase charges for the first time since late October, confirming signs of a weakening price trend.