The data released by the National Statistics Office of Georgia indicates that there were no ferrous scrap exports to Turkey during the month of February
- Quality vehicles could be scrapped due to ‘disproportionate’ cost of car tax
- Why are 80s cars less loved than those from other eras?
- The price of Chinese aluminum scrap increased by 3.9 percent on Tuesday, April 16, making it the day’s biggest mover.
- Surrey police scrap multi million pound computer system
- Tokyo Steel has cut its scrap purchase charges for the first time since late October, confirming signs of a weakening price trend.