Jeff Stark and Todd Chandler’s Empire Drive-In has been created as part of the film and art festival, Abandon Normal Devices.Mr Chandler said the artistic idea behind the cinema was about “creative re-use and unlikely sites of possibility”.The cinema will be open until Friday and will show a mixture of short films and classic Hollywood movies, including Robocop and Mad Max II.
- Quality vehicles could be scrapped due to ‘disproportionate’ cost of car tax
- Why are 80s cars less loved than those from other eras?
- The price of Chinese aluminum scrap increased by 3.9 percent on Tuesday, April 16, making it the day’s biggest mover.
- Surrey police scrap multi million pound computer system
- Tokyo Steel has cut its scrap purchase charges for the first time since late October, confirming signs of a weakening price trend.